Udhav has 13+ years leadership experience in Media, OTT, QSR, Retail, F&B, E-commerce, CPG & Insurance. He’s been recognized by CMO Asia as India’s Top 50 Most Impactful Customer Experience Professionals in 2019.
At Sony Pictures Networks, he heads the Analytics, Insights and CRM functions for the network. He is responsible for shaping the Consumer strategy & driving monetization projects for all the business units – OTT (Sony LIV), 32 TV channels & Movie Production Business. In addition, he has strong entrepreneurial experience having setup and scaled two startups in the QSR & Fashion Retail space.
As a consultant, Udhav has driven large scale transformation projects for the following brands:
– International: Tune Money (Air Asia Group) Malaysia, Thanh Bac Fashion Vietnam, DKSH Thailand, MAP Indonesia (Domino’s & Starbucks), Domino’s in Malaysia, Singapore & Turkey
– Indian: Vodafone, Domino’s, LG, Flipkart, Asian Paints, Levi’s India, Tata Group (Titan, Tanishq, Titan Eye Plus, Helios, Fastrack), Aditya Birla (Pantaloons, Allen Solly, Van Heusen, Louis Philippe), Future Group (Big Bazaar, FBB), Kaya Skin, Meru, Cleartrip, HDFC Life, Box8 & Orra
– Insights & Strategy: Led large data driven monetization initiatives across marketing, sales, distribution, supply chain and operations with teams of 50+ Analysts, Consultants & Data Scientists
– Analytics: Marketing (Built Customer One View, Segmentation & Predictive Modeling for Customer Engagement, Customer Repeat & Retention, MMM – market mix modeling) Product & Pricing (Improving CLTV, product journeys to drive cross sell/upsell), Retail (product bundling, merchandise & store performance)
– Omni Channel Customer Experience (CX): Designed & Implemented Omni Channel Customer Experience & Social Listening command centers across digital & offline channels
– Loyalty, CRM & Direct Marketing: Conceptualized & implemented Loyalty, Tiers & Reward Programs, campaign calendars & large omni channel campaigns